Home Depot Complaint
At this point a male (manager?) comes up and immediately tells me again that what I am trying to do is illegal as his voice gets louder. This just makes the situation worse as he starts yelling at me and I at him. He makes the comment "that if there was anything he could do wouldn't he do it instead of putting up with me?" He then starts pointing out other customers and saying he has witnesses. I point out again that these cards have been paid for already and that they should be considered cash to them. He laughs in my face and says "how do we know that they were not paid for with a credit card"? I ask for his name and he gives me his first name only until I ask for his last name and states he has no business cards because he "doesn't need a card to deal with customers". As I go to leave I hear him commenting about me to the other customers and staff in the vicinity. I go back and ask him to try and be a little professional and not talk behind my back before I leave again. Derrick Czayka was the last person I dealt with who thought it professional to yell at me and tell me that I should shop at Rona which I will be doing from now on.
Not a single person tried to help us out. We went through multiple people and were laughed at because we didn't have the power to get what we were requesting. Two managers (I don't know if Derrick is a manager as he had nothing on him saying he was or was not.) literally laughed at our situation without offering any help to resolve it.
I have shopped at this Home Depot for many years and have watched the customer service go down as they continue to hire minimum wage kids with no product knowledge to run the store but this is a whole new low in customer service.
Derrick, thank you for the advice. I will be shopping at Rona and supporting a Canadian company from now on. If I do use the gift cards it will not be at your store.
My Home Depot credit card has been paid off and will be cancelled immediately.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Home Depot reviews
- FAILED SCHEDULED DELIVERY
- maytag washer broken
- Home Depot Made it Right
- Not awarding veterans discount
- Gone way downhill they wrongfully let their best people go
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Sears broken washing machine
- Ariens Snow Blower from Home Depot
- Christmas Trees
- Appliance shopping
- Incorrectly installed windows, can't get them fixed for over 4 months
- Appliance Delivery
- Home Depot Wanted to Take a Month to Deliver Diishwasher
- Lacking installers and Awful customer service
- LOUD GE model GTW460ASJWW
- Ports and Customer Service
- Extremely POOR Customer Service
- AT&T customer service sucks
- Poor customer service
- Customer Service SUCKS
- Terrible Customer Service
- Ulta Kennesaw, Ga
- Terrible customer service
- 100% Customer Dissatisfaction
- customer service
- APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE...
- Horrible customer service! Do reconsider when thinking about booking from this website.
- Customer Service
- Best Customer Service Experience
- GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE - SYLVIA (851153)
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you