Home Depot Complaint
Home Depot rejects negative reviews. - Motorola MBP33 Infant Monitor
I complained when they rejected my review and after several emails back and forth the best they could tell me was that my review contained something "inappropriate". Which was a lie. And they wouldn't give me any specific detail in what exactly in the review they were referring to. When I pressed them for details, they stopped corresponding with me.
A simple Google search led me here, and I found this seems to be a common theme for Home Depot.
Appaently they'd rather protect manufacturers than their customers. I have spent a lot of money there over the years, but no more. I'll give my business to Lowe's and Amazon.
If you are a person that uses customer reviews to help make informed decisions in purchases, I'd take the information on Home Depot's website with a big grain of salt, you are probably only getting half the story.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Home Depot reviews
- Customer Service Wanting, Delivery Service Unreliable ,
- NEARLY 2 MONTHS LATER I AM STILL WAITING FOR MY DISHWASHER! I
- Installing Light Fixture Workshop
- Alvin Famber
- Window replacement
- Home depot door installation
- Homedepot broken lg electric range
- FABULOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Home Depot Horrible Delivery Service
- Home delivery from Home Depot Monrovia Great!
- Poor Service at Home Depot Canton, Georgia Manager Names was Matt.
- Home Depot Credit Department
- No refund on Deposit
- carpet rip off
- HD Censors Their Product Reviews
- Rejecting Reviews
- Home Depot censors unfavorable reviews
- Dont believe the product reviews
- HOME DEPOT does NOT publish negative feedback
- Negative Credit Report
- won't honor warranty
- worker review
- Home Depot
- Great Service
- Purchase of Home Warranty Insurance
- Home Depot Great
- Don't Order Free Home Delivery from Home Depot.....
- Home Depot IT issues caused acct overdraft. Charged me twice.
- Home Depot LG Washer not covered under Extended Protection Plan
- Home depot reviews
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you