Home Depot Complaint
Home depot door installation - storm door
The "frame" turned out to be a thin piece of molding that was shoddily tacked in to fill a space above the door. They used ~1/2 screws to attach the door pump to the old existing frame (using an old piece of wood that they pulled off the old frame), which lasted about one month before it broke. Finally, the gasket under the door tore to bits within 2 months.
To add insult to injury, it took at least 10 calls to home depot and over 6 weeks till the outside contractor finally came back to fix it. The repair was as bad as the first installation. They again jammed an old 2X2" piece of ply wood to attach the door pump.
In sum, I do not recommend that doors be installed by home depot.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Home Depot reviews
- Defective Carpet Installation
- Order Cabinets Elsewhere
- Excellent In-Store Customer Service
- Great employee review
- Home Depot can not deliver
- Silestone Installation
- Nasty Not Niceness in Butler Pa
- HD Censors Product Reviews
- They have Improved
- won't honor warranty
- Still Waiting for LG Appliances
- they reject neg reviews
- wasting my time
- Paint Selection
- Flooring fiasco...
- Home Depot Entry Door Order Botched at all Levels
- Faulty installation of their Clopay Garage Door
- Home Depot Poor Installation and even worst customer service.
- Home Depot Garage door openers and installation company
- Garage door opener installation from Home Depot- my nightmare
- Installation of washer and dryer
- Carpet installation
- JeldWin Sliding Patio Door
- home depot never delivered the storm door I paid for!
- Home Depot Installers
- Washer dryer complaints
- Home Depot Bait and Switch installation quote
- Home Depot installation of garbage disposal in Colorado Springs
- Dont Let Home Depot do any Installation Project for you!
- Poor Service all the way around
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you