Home Depot Complaint
Horrible Dishwasher Installation - Home Depot
The second day the machine started leaking water, not as bad as the first time but still enough to take a full bath towel to clean up. A second team came out (a third trip total) and identified the issue as a split drainage hose, said they didn't have a replacement hose and would have to come back with a replacement.
A third team came back two days later from a different company to review the machine and confirmed the hose split due to improper installation. The hose was not properly affixed to the side of the machine so the door was rubbing on it until the hose split. I was then told they didn't have a replacement hose and were not from the installer but whirlpool product servicing and they do not cover issues due to install that for them to fix it I'd have to pay them. I was provided an email with their findings and told to call homedepot back to schedule a team to come with a replacement and replace the hose.
I am now waiting until Monday (three days from now) to have this fourth team come out and replace the hose. I've found that this hose is a common off the shelf item yet no one is available to come by until Monday.
DO NOT EVER BUY A PRODUCT FROM HOMEDEPOT! They do not use qualified labor for their installs as they use third party companies who do shoddy work. They do not coordinate among their install/servicing teams requiring the customer to manage the process. The whole point of paying extra for the install is to avoid headaches like this and guarantee the job is done right the first time. I have requested a refund on my install and still waiting for the confirmation of the refund and a working dishwasher.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Home Depot reviews
- I AM GOING TO USE THIS TIME TO...
- "Satisfaction guaranteed" is...
- On Thursday Sept 27 I visited...
- I shop at the Ammon, Idaho Wal...
- On 10/10/07 I purchased a GE...
- The Wal=Mart Company here in...
- We purchased Goodyear tires from...
- I am tired of being treated like...
- I'm very disappointed in the new...
- THD At Home Services Home Depot...
- I once lived a mile from Home...
- I am remodeling my kitchen and...
- I stopped by Wal-Mart to get...
- BRIGGS & LAY PRO, INCORPORATED...
- I have spent Voo-Coos of money...
- Kitchen Counter
- Sears dishwasher installation bait and switch
- portable dishwasher
- Dishwasher delivered without installation or hauling the old one away---After being paid for
- great sales person
- Horrible appliances and HORRIBLE SERVICE
- Lacking installers and Awful customer service
- New Dishwasher
- SEARS SUCKS
- New Purchase
- Best Buy fails to come through
- Sears broken dishwasher and NO CALL NO SHOW technician
- GE Dishwasher Caused $8000.00 in damage to my home
- Sears dishwasher installation service
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you