Home Depot Review
Home Depot GE warranty nightmare - GE water heater from HD
So HD says, show us proof by bringing in the receipt.
Ok, now 2 hours have gone by. I go home and find the receipt showing the water heater purchased in 2003. But decide to go to the other HD in Centennial Las Vegas. I'm the only one in the customer return line and I have the sticker plate, along with the old GE 40 gallon heater and my receipt. The girl says I'll have to pay the difference of $328 which I'm fine with. Just get me on my way so I can finish the job at Mom's house. The clerk gets an approval check from her supervisor but her super says the tank has expired in 2000. But I have the receipt for 2003 when it was purchased. She says that HD only has a shelf life of 1 year for their products and the item number on the check comes up on their computer for a 30 gallon tank! So I'm told that the receipt is for a different water heater. You have to be kidding me!! I've never installed a 30 gallon tank in my life ! So I tell the supervisor lady that I'll go back home and check my files for the right receipt. She tells me to take the old tank with me because it's taking up space. I wanted to tell her to take the tank and shove it up her A$$@! as far as possible. Instead I said not to worry Honey, I'll be back to buy the new heater. Needless to say, I went to Lowe's and bought a 12 year warranty Whirlpool for $20 more. After wasting 5 hours of my day driving back and forth to these numbskulls at Home Depot and took my HD $20,000 credit card and shreded it to pieces. And you can sure bet that everyone will hear about this story at work.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Home Depot reviews
- I AM GOING TO USE THIS TIME TO...
- "Satisfaction guaranteed" is...
- On Thursday Sept 27 I visited...
- I shop at the Ammon, Idaho Wal...
- On 10/10/07 I purchased a GE...
- The Wal=Mart Company here in...
- We purchased Goodyear tires from...
- I am tired of being treated like...
- I'm very disappointed in the new...
- THD At Home Services Home Depot...
- I once lived a mile from Home...
- I am remodeling my kitchen and...
- I stopped by Wal-Mart to get...
- BRIGGS & LAY PRO, INCORPORATED...
- I have spent Voo-Coos of money...
- Kitchen Counter
- won't honor warranty
- Home depot warranty means nothing
- Masonite refuses to honor warranty
- Home depot dot com incompetence
- Lifetime Warranty at HD
- Home Depot Kitchen Nightmare
- Home Depot LG Washer not covered under Extended Protection Plan
- GE 12 year water heater life time warranty on service and labor
- terrible repair service
- installation of wrong product
- home depot and LG dishwasher
- Home Depot San Antonio store at 410
- HP Lap Top
- HOME DEPOT WORST COMPANY EVER TO HIRE
- Home Depot Won't Honor Warranty
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you
Las Vegas, Nevada 89130