Home Depot Complaint
To compound the frustration, the handling of our complaint by the InnerMost sales representative (Chris), as well as the staff at Home Depot, was less than satisfactory. Delays occurred through the repair of the edging and their refusal to address the door warping processes. Only through our aggressive pursuit of Home Depot, did they get the manufacturer to solve the edging. No such luck on the warping.
In addition, Home Depot attempted to pass on to us the portion of the installer’s fee for the new edging which exceeded the amount InnerMost allocated to resolve the issue.
InnerMost cited the humidity in our area as the cause the warping which is out of their control. Sales rep at Home Depot never mentioned the effects of humidity on these cabinets. We have resided in this area for over 20 years and have not experienced humidity related issues on our kitchen cabinets before.
Our error was in trusting Home Depot. Our experience in the past with Home Depot has been excellent, so we let our guard down. We expected Home Depot to protect us with the products they sell, and advocate for us when the products fail.
Home Depot has distanced themselves from this process, stating the warranty is with the manufacturer. When I filed a complaint with Home Depot’s national website on or about November 10, 2016, I got a nice email (3 weeks later) saying it would be passed on to their leadership team (Case: 04148454 DEFECTIVE CABINET ref:_00D50JUFY. 50050qenHJ:ref). On December 26, 2016 I sent a second request. No word as of January 18, 2017. We’ve been dealing with this now for over two years.
If the fault lies with the manufacturer, I expect Home Depot to advocate for me. If the fault lies within Home Depot, I expect them to step up to it. Shame on Home Depot.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Home Depot reviews
- broken vanity and shower
- no customer service
- FAILED SCHEDULED DELIVERY
- maytag washer broken
- Home Depot Made it Right
- Not awarding veterans discount
- Gone way downhill they wrongfully let their best people go
- Sears broken washing machine
- Ariens Snow Blower from Home Depot
- Christmas Trees
- Appliance shopping
- Incorrectly installed windows, can't get them fixed for over 4 months
- Appliance Delivery
- Home Depot Wanted to Take a Month to Deliver Diishwasher
- Lacking installers and Awful customer service
- THe Recommended one
- Home Depot Kitchen Nightmare
- Sears Home Services/home improvements
- the home of cabinets and granite
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Kitchen cabinets@ home depot poor customer service
- Home Depot Kitchen Cabinets
- Sears cabinets price
- Cabinets Suck
- Paint kitchen cabinets
- Home Depot natick Kitchen cabinets
- Maid Ok's bad cleaning job.
- Not a Good Buy!
- I am remodeling my kitchen and...
- Kitchen Cabinet Nightmare
- Lisa Waters-LEW561
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you